- Class Dates
- 05/23/2023 to 05/25/2023
- Delivered By
- In Person
Cris Kauer Brazil
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Unger Complex T320, 2323 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502
- Special Times & Locations
- May 23, 2023 from 09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. -- Unger Complex T320, 2323 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502
- May 24, 2023 from 09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. -- Unger Complex T320, 2323 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502
- May 25, 2023 from 09:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. -- Unger Complex T320, 2323 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502
Top/Industrial Environment Sustainability Practices
CE 690 - Class Number: 11838
This course focuses on pollution prevention and sustainability practices in manufacturing and industrial facilities. It also includes an overview of environmental regulations and EPA tools. The course is available for credit, non-credit (students only) and professional development.
- Enrollment Note: May Intersession classes are listed in the Summer term when enrolling in KSIS.
- Students wanting to take the class for non-credit or individuals interested in taking the class for professional development should contact Cris Brazil (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 05/05/2023. The cost for taking CE690 for professional development is $300.
- Instructor Cris Kauer Brazil's permission is required after 05/24/2023.
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/23/2023 to 05/23/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.