- Class Dates
- 01/15/2020 to 01/16/2020
- Delivered By
- Guided Study
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Unger Complex 321, 2323 Anderson Ave
- Special Times & Locations
- Jan 15, 2020 - Jan 16, 2020 from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. -- Unger Complex 321, 2323 Anderson Ave
Top/Industrial Environment Sustainability Practices
CE 690 - Class Number: 17785
This two (2) day intersession course is designed to provide an overview of industrial pollution, pollution prevention (P2) and environmental sustainability opportunities and obstacles that exist in a variety of Kansas industrial and institutional settings. Topics will address industrial systems that may include: environmental regulations, toxic chemical use, air quality, water and waste water, solid and hazardous waste, and energy. The course is open to engineering and environmental science students, but targets those who desire a P2 internship with a Kansas industry and are at least at the junior level in their studies. The course is also open to industry or institutional professionals. It is offered for credit, non-credit and professional development hours.
- Enrollment Note: January Intersession classes are listed in the Spring term when enrolling in KSIS.
- Individuals or non-students interested in taking the class for professional development and/or CEUs, should contact Lynelle Ladd at email@example.com by 1/10/2020. The cost for taking CE690 for non-students or professional development is $300.
- Instructor Nancy Larson's permission is required after 01/10/2020.