- Class Dates
- 01/22/2019 to 05/10/2019
- Delivered By
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt, TU, 08:05 a.m. - 09:20 a.m.
Agricultural Law And Economics
AGEC 516 - Class Number: 17692
The legal framework for decision making by farm firms, families, and individuals; liabilities, real and personal property, contracts, uniform commercial code, organization of farm firms, intergeneration property transfers, water law, fence law, federal and state regulatory power, insurance, income tax, and social security.
- On-campus students should attend the lecture sessions that meet Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:05 am – 9:20 am in Waters 328 (specific dates will be outlined by the instructor). These sessions will be videotaped for distance students to view through K-State Online.
- Global Campus distance fees apply to this course.
- The textbook "Principles of Agricultural Law" is required for this course and can be ordered through this website: http://washburnlaw.edu/practicalexperience/agriculturallaw/waltr/principlesofagriculturallaw/index.html
- This course is available as non-credit for a rate of $750. Please contact Jan Carlson, email@example.com or 785-532-2494, for enrollment information or register here: https://www.enrole.com/ksu/jsp/session.jsp?sessionId=241934&courseId=AGLAW&categoryId=10003
- Instructor Allen Featherstone's permission is required after 01/29/2019.
- Instructor Roger McEowen's permission is required after 01/29/2019.
- ECON 110 or AGEC 120 or AGEC 121 or ECON 120 and junior standing.