- Class Dates
- 01/16/2024 to 03/08/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets TU, 04:30 p.m. - 05:30 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- K.O. Boxing, 2048 Tuttle Creek Blvd. (In the basement under Shelter Insurance)., Manhattan, Kansas 66502
Top/Women's Boxing 4
RRES 200 - Class Number: 16332
An all-female class full of advanced boxers! Build off of the skills you have learned and continue your boxing journey for as long as you would like. All classes are led by a female instructor.
- Women's Boxing 1, 2 & 3 are required before enrolling in Women's Boxing 4 class.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor Caitlin Hinnergardt's permission is required after 01/17/2024.
- Women's Boxing 1, 2 & 3
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.