- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 10/13/2023
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Online Synchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Junction City Family YMCA, 1703 McFarland Rd, Junction City, KS 66441
- Special Times & Locations
- Aug 21, 2023 from 05:30 p.m. to 07:00 p.m. -- Junction City Family YMCA, 1703 McFarland Rd, Junction City, KS 66441
- Aug 28, 2023 from 07:00 p.m. to 08:30 p.m. -- Zoom
- Sep 11, 2023 from 07:00 p.m. to 08:30 p.m. -- Zoom
- Sep 18, 2023 from 07:00 p.m. to 08:30 p.m. -- Zoom
- Sep 25, 2023 from 07:00 p.m. to 08:30 p.m. -- Zoom
- Oct 08, 2023 from 09:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. -- Junction City Family YMCA, 1703 McFarland Rd, Junction City, KS 66441
RRES 200 - Class Number: 16221
This course will prepare students for NAUI Scuba Diver certification. Areas of information covered include introductory information for certification, knowledge of the equipment, physics of diving, medical problems related to diving, use of diving tables, diving environment, and general information. The date for certification will be determined at a later date. A certification fee of $75.00 will be assessed at the time of check out dives. However, neither UFM nor KSU is responsible for the certification. Travel and lodging are at the students expense. Students must provide their own masks, fins, and snorkels which will be available for purchase at the first session. The purchase of equipment ranges from $100 to $175.
- There is a non-refundable materials fee of $50.00 for withdrawing from the class after the first day.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor William Freeborn's permission is required after 08/22/2023.
- Internet access
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.