- Class Dates
- 03/18/2024 to 05/10/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets MW, 06:30 a.m. - 07:30 a.m.
- Meeting Location
- K.O. Boxing, 2048 Tuttle Creek Blvd. (In the basement under Shelter Insurance)., Manhattan, Kansas 66502
Top/Women's Boxing 1
RRES 200 - Class Number: 15878
Women’s Boxing 1 is an 8 week course geared to teach females the basics of boxing. All classes are led by a female instructor with strictly female participants in class! Along with learning a new form of self-defense you will also get a great workout in through various exercises and circuits. Classes are one hour long. There’s no better way to start your day than a great boxing workout. No prior experience is needed for this class. Equipment can be purchased or rented through K.O.
- On the first day of class, students will place their order for the correct boxing equipment needed for this course: Safety gloves (14-16 oz. leather gloves needed for safety), curved focus mitts, and 180” stretchable hand-wraps; the total purchase is $120. Renting is an option and will be discussed on the first day of class; rental is $80 for KO gloves, mitts, wraps. Students may reach out with any questions in regard to equipment by contacting the instructor at email@example.com or 785-341-1708 (text).
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Ford, email@example.com. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor Caitlin Hinnergardt's permission is required after 03/19/2024.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 03/18/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.