- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 10/13/2023
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets MW, 05:30 p.m. - 06:30 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- K.O. Boxing, 2048 Tuttle Creek Blvd. (In the basement under Shelter Insurance).
RRES 200 - Class Number: 14861
In compliance with USA Boxing regulations, Boxing 2 teaches the students how to properly use the focus mitts in order to create a safe environment for punch mitt training. Students will learn how to create punch mitt combinations, how to use proper footwork and how to incorporate defense maneuvers. There will be no sparring in this course.
- Boxing 1 is required before enrolling in Boxing 2 class.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Ford, email@example.com. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor Pedro Marquez's permission is required after 08/22/2023.
- Boxing 1
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.