- Class Dates
- 03/18/2024 to 05/10/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets MW, 08:00 a.m. - 09:00 a.m.
- Meeting Location
- K.O. Boxing, 2048 Tuttle Creek Blvd. (In the basement under Shelter Insurance).
Top/Co-Ed Boxing 4
RRES 200 - Class Number: 14664
Boxing 4 will emphasize boxing skills needed for competition. Students will learn how to move in the ring, get off the ropes and out of the corner, work the corner as a coach, USA Boxing rules including how to judge a boxing match, how to be an inside boxer, pressure boxer, defensive boxer and how develop a style to suit their body type. In compliance with Amateur or Olympic-style boxing programs, Boxing 4 also provides these opportunities for participants: respect for the ring, respect for the sport and its rules, character development, self-discipline, self-confidence, structure and work ethic. No sparring course.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Co-Ed Boxing 1, 2 and 3 are required before enrolling in Co-Ed Boxing 4.
- Instructor Pedro Marquez's permission is required after 03/19/2024.
- Co-Ed Boxing 1, 2, and 3
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 03/18/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.