- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 10/13/2023
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets MW, 08:00 a.m. - 09:00 a.m.
- Meeting Location
- K.O. Boxing, 2048 Tuttle Creek Blvd. (In the basement under Shelter Insurance).
RRES 200 - Class Number: 14135
In compliance with USA Boxing regulations, Boxing 3 teaches students proper form and technique on the heavy bag. Students will learn how to execute single punches and combinations with proper form and technique, proper placement, speed, power, transference of weight, recoil and accuracy in order to prevent injury, increase punching power, establish proper footwork and balance. There will be no sparring in this course.
- Boxing 1 is required before enrolling in Boxing 3 class.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Ford, email@example.com. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor Pedro Marquez's permission is required after 08/22/2023.
- Boxing 1
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.