- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 10/13/2023
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets TU, 04:30 p.m. - 05:30 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- K.O. Boxing, 2048 Tuttle Creek Blvd. (In the basement under Shelter Insurance)., Manhattan, Kansas 66502
Top/Women's Boxing 4
RRES 200 - Class Number: 14133
An all-female class full of advanced boxers! Build off of the skills you have learned and continue your boxing journey for as long as you would like. All classes are led by a female instructor.
- On the first day of class, students will place their order for the correct boxing equipment needed for this course: Safety gloves (14-16 oz. leather gloves needed for safety), curved focus mitts, and 180” stretchable hand-wraps; the total purchase is $120. Renting is an option and will be discussed on the first day of class; rental is $80 for KO gloves, mitts, wraps. Students may reach out with any questions in regard to equipment by contacting the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-341-1708 (text).
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor Caitlin Hinnergardt's permission is required after 08/22/2023.
- Women's Boxing 1, 2 & 3
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.