- Class Dates
- 01/16/2024 to 05/03/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets M, 02:30 p.m. - 03:20 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- UN 006, Bowling Alley, K-State Student Union
RRES 200 - Class Number: 13702
This intermediate bowling course will include lessons on the three factors of rolling the ball: ball weights and how they affect the path down the lane; how different ball surfaces affect ball reaction; and differences in ball cover stocks, counter weights, and balance holes. Students will learn how to play different lane conditions and how it affects your ability to score, and how to make lane adjustments. Advanced bowling terminology, the history of the game of bowling, and governing bodies will be discussed in class. There will be videotaping of the student bowler for review and to document progress. Prerequisite: Beginning Bowling.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor Christopher Srackangast's permission is required after 01/23/2024.
- Prerequisite: Beginning Bowling.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.