- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 12/08/2023
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Advanced Marketing Analytics
MKTG 881 - Class Number: 14217
Students will gain an understanding of econometric and statistical methods of analysis and their application to business problems. Through lectures and exercises, student will use software tools often used in business for data analysis. Students will also learn how to interpret and apply the results from the software in data analyses. Emphasis will be placed on the application of econometric and statistical methods of data analyses. Topics will include customer choice analysis, customer segmentation and targeting, customer lifetime value calculation, and forecasting.
- This class is only available in the Fall term.
- Stata will be utilized.
- On campus students must receive special permission to take this course. Please talk with your advisor who can assist you by contacting the relevant department head on your behalf.
- Class is an Applied Analytics Elective in the MS Data Analytics program
- Instructor Jaebeom Suh's permission is required after 08/28/2023.
- Internet access
- MKTG 810 or 6 hours of Marketing
- DE only (Distance Education)
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.