- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 12/08/2023
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Marketing Analytics Fundamentals
MKTG 580 - Class Number: 14218
Business intelligence is a systematic approach to harnessing customer data and competitive information to drive strategic business decision making. This course deals with how to collect and analyze business data to enhance quality of decision making in modern enterprises. Unlike courses based on data mining (inductive approach), this course will be largely based on regression techniques (deductive approach). The course will be based on lectures, case analysis, and hands-on exercises to make students comfortable with powerful computing tools used for data analysis. The cases and exercises will be bundled with data which will be used to apply concepts learned in class to real business situations.
- This class is only available in the Fall term.
- Class is required for the Business Analytics Concentration in the General Business degree plan.
- Global Campus: Class restriction - On campus students must receive special permission to take this course. Please talk with your advisor who can assist you by contacting the relevant department head on your behalf.
- Instructor Jaebeom Suh's permission is required after 08/28/2023.
- Internet access
- STAT 350
- DE only (Distance Education)
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.