MKTG 544 - Class Number: 16851
This course deals with the problems and perspectives of marketing across national boundaries. It also focuses on the tools and practices for structuring and controlling marketing programs related to overseas business. Emphasis is on the management of marketing functions in a global context. Topics include international trade organizations, international economic factors, foreign business customs, and the international marketing mix.
- Application deadline: March 15, 2023. Information and application available at: https://www.k-state.edu/abroad/current-students/apply/
- The course will begin on October 23, 2023 and end on December 8, 2023. The course will host pre-tour class meetings and a post-tour class meeting, dates, room number and time TBD. Participants will travel abroad on the study tour from November 16 to November 27, 2023.
- Instructor Swinder Janda's permission is always required.
- Contact Education Abroad at email@example.com or 785-532-5990 for additional program information, including program fees and application process
- Copy of your passport
- International health insurance
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 10/23/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.