- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 12/08/2023
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Business Analytics and Data Mining
MIS 665 - Class Number: 14371
In-depth study of a broad range of topics and techniques in business intelligence (BI), data mining, and database marketing (DM). Emphasis on fundamentals of relational database management, data warehousing as a business practice, customer relationship management (CRM), customer segmentation, various data mining techniques, data visualization, business performance management, use of scorecard/dashboard, and advanced BI and data mining software tools.
- Note 1035 -- On campus students must receive special permission to take this course. Please talk with your advisor who can assist you by contacting the relevant department head on your behalf.
- This class is only available in the Fall term.
- Class is required for the Business Analytics Concentration in the General Business degree plan.
- Class is Required in the Undergraduate Certificate in Data Analytics program
- Class is Required in the MS Data Analytics program
- Python, Tableau, SQL will be utilized.
- Instructor Bongsug Chae's permission is required after 08/28/2023.
- Internet access
- MANGT 366 or Equivalent
- DE only (Distance Education)
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.