- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 12/08/2023
- Delivered By
- Guided Study
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Internships for Career Development
LEAD 399 - Class Number: 15955
This course provides students with the opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, skills and understanding to experiences as developing professionals within the workplace. The course will be structured to incorporate an internship experience with self-directed analysis to develop personal and academic competencies.
- This class is offered by the Career Center.
- There is no textbook that needs to be purchased. One is provided compliments of Career Services.
- Go to k-state.edu/careercenter/students/careerclasses/lead399.html for additional information.
- Instructor Kerri Keller's permission is always required.
- Internet access
- Students must already have 12 credit hours of coursework completed.
- Students must have a 2.0 or higher GPA to enroll in this class.
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.