- Class Dates
- 03/18/2024 to 05/10/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets TU, 08:00 a.m. - 09:00 a.m.
- Meeting Location
- Little Apple Pilates Co., 121 S 4th St Suite 106, Manhattan, KS 66502
KIN 101 - Class Number: 16201
“Pilates is an innovative and safe system of mind-body exercise using a floor mat (a variety of equipment.) It evolved from the principles of Joseph Pilates and can dramatically transform the way your body looks, feels, and performs. Pilates builds strength without excess bulk, capable of creating a sleek, toned body with slender thighs and a flat abdomen. It is a safe, sensible exercise system that will help you look and feel your very best. It teaches body awareness, good posture, and easy graceful movement. Pilates also improves flexibility, agility, and economy of motion. It can even help alleviate back pain.” (according to balancedbody.com, an equipment and education pioneer for Pilates). We will be using equipment from Balanced Body and Stott.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- The instructor will give all students a required consent/waiver form to sign before starting this class.
- Instructor Hilary Santana's permission is required after 03/19/2024.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.