- Class Dates
- 01/16/2024 to 03/08/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets MW, 01:15 p.m. - 02:15 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- Little Apple Pilates Co., 121 S. 4th St. Suite 106, Manhattan, KS 66502 US
KIN 101 - Class Number: 15400
This is a course designed especially for men. It can be daunting to walk into a female dominated athletic practice. This class is for the men only. The hormones, anatomy, and wellbeing of the male body has specific design to enhance hip mobility, back flexibility, shoulder flexibility, and overall range of motion. This will improve the quality of movement of your biomechanics and overall wellbeing. We will also work on the mental aspect of health to let go of things that don’t serve you to create a calm so that you can make rational responses to life's demands.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Ford, email@example.com. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- The instructor will give all students a required consent/waiver form to sign before starting this class.
- Instructor Hilary Santana's permission is required after 01/17/2024.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.