- Class Dates
- 03/18/2024 to 05/10/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets TU, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Meeting Location
- Little Apple Pilates Co., 121 S. 4th St. Suite 106, Manhattan, KS 66502 US
KIN 101 - Class Number: 15399
Aerial Silks is an apparatus for circus arts and dance as well as exercise. In this class you will begin learning basic terminology on the apparatus such as plum line, tails, anchor etc. Safety matters before anything else. You do not have to have upper body strength, it is acquired. Manipulating the apparatus for agility, strength, and flexibility is encouraged above all else. Conditioning exercises are then followed up so that we can go to the continuum of beginner circus moves. You will not be forced to learn something you fear.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Ford, email@example.com. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- The instructor will give all students a required consent/waiver form to sign before starting this class.
- Instructor Hilary Santana's permission is required after 03/19/2024.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 03/18/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.