- Class Dates
- 01/16/2024 to 03/08/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets TU, 05:30 p.m. - 06:30 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- Little Apple Pilates Co., 121 S. 4th St. Suite 106, Manhattan, KS 66502 US
Aerial Hammock Stretching and Floor Flexibility
KIN 101 - Class Number: 15396
This is a course designed especially for those who work hard and feel stiff and tight. The objective is to become more mobile and flexible as a lifetime practice. This class will begin in an aerial hammock. The class will gently provide traction on the vertebral column. It will work specifically on parts of the body that cause chronic issues such as the iliopsoas, piriformis, pec minors, trapezius, adductors, hamstrings, and more. We will use the hammocks to provide a natural and uplifting pull to support bones, muscles, and joints. We will then take it to the floor in a systematic and comprehensive traditional stretching trajectory such as butterfly stretch, IT band stretch, and some yoga moves.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- The instructor will give all students a required consent/waiver form to sign before starting this class.
- Instructor Hilary Santana's permission is required after 01/17/2024.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.