- Class Dates
- 03/18/2024 to 05/10/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets TU, 04:30 p.m. - 05:30 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- Little Apple Pilates Co. , 121 S 4th St Suite 106, Manhattan, KS 66502
KIN 101 - Class Number: 14559
Lyra is also known as a circus hoop is an apparatus for art as well as exercise. This class will cover safety in circus arts, basic terminology about the Lyra, and how to use it. You will learn flexibility and contortion stretches. You will then proceed to aerial conditioning of the ma and on the equipment and maneuvers including how to mount and dismount. This class is not for individuals who easily get motion sickness. After you learn the basics, we will create a routine.
- The instructor will give all students a required consent/waiver form to sign before starting this class.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Ford, email@example.com. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor Hilary Santana's permission is required after 03/19/2024.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 03/18/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.