- Class Dates
- 03/18/2024 to 05/10/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets MW, 03:30 p.m. - 04:30 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- Pole Fitness at Elevation Studios MHK, 1125 Laramie, Suite A, Manhattan, KS 66502
Top/Pole Fitness II
KIN 101 - Class Number: 14553
This course is designed to teach students, who have taken the Pole 1 and learned the basics of pole fitness, an intermediate level of pole fitness. Students will participate in pole-based strength and conditioning, intermediate level pole spins, inverts and maneuvers, and choreography. Students will continue to utilize the pole as both strength training equipment and an aerial arts apparatus. The intermediate level is physically more demanding than the beginner class, while still incorporating body weight exercises, flexibility training and cardiovascular exercise. Students will learn to incorporate a more advance level of tricks aerially on the pole.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- Instructor Amy Ketchum-McGhee's permission is required after 03/19/2024.
- Instructor Miranda Flerlage's permission is required after 03/19/2024.
- Freshman standing
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 03/18/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.