- Class Dates
- 10/16/2023 to 12/15/2023
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets TU, 01:15 p.m. - 02:15 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- Little Apple Pilates Co., 121 S. 4th St. Suite 106, Manhattan, KS 66502 US
KIN 101 - Class Number: 14042
AcroYoga is an alternative exercise practice that combines yoga and acrobatics. AcroYoga includes many types of partner and group acrobatics in which at least someone is lifted. As such, it also draws on traditions of circus arts, cheerleading, and dance acro. Partner work is a key feature of AcroYoga, and the work with a partner helps to improve strength and balance as well as building trust. It may also incorporate elements of massage which can relieve stress.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Ford, email@example.com. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- The instructor will give all students a required consent/waiver form to sign before starting this class.
- Instructor Hilary Santana's permission is required after 10/17/2023.
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 10/16/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.