- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 10/13/2023
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets MW, 04:30 p.m. - 05:30 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- Little Apple Pilates Co., 121 S 4th St Suite 106, Manhattan, KS 66502
Aerial Hammock Fitness
KIN 101 - Class Number: 14041
Aerial Hammock Fitness class introduces students to aerial exercises on hammocks. You will learn how to utilize the hammock while incorporating flow, fluidity, and aerial maneuvers. It is a fitness and artistic based class to help you gain strength and confidence. The class will emphasize basic alignment and precise muscle movement so that your body can learn how to balance on aerial hammocks. This fitness class fuses elements of conditioning, Pilates, ballet, and HIIT on aerial hammocks. This is a challenging workout.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Ford, email@example.com. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- The instructor will give all students a required consent/waiver form to sign before starting this class.
- Instructor Hilary Santana's permission is required after 08/22/2023.
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.