- Class Dates
- 03/18/2024 to 05/10/2024
- Delivered By
- In Person
- Meeting Times
- Meets TU, 12:00 p.m. - 01:00 p.m.
- Meeting Location
- Little Apple Pilates Co., 121 S 4th St Suite 106, Manhattan, KS 66502
KIN 101 - Class Number: 13776
Pilates is a functional fitness system that is focused on building strength without bulk, improving flexibility, improving positive outlook on the body function, and helping to prevent injury. It involves a series of controlled movements that engage both your body and mind. A beginner class generally consists of exercises done on a mat in either a sitting or lying down position. The primary focus is on awareness of the spine, proper breathing, core strength and flexibility. The outcome of Pilates training is a balanced body, a strong core and a fully functional body. Now we heat things up! 95-105 degrees with a 40% humidity to be specific. This is something unlike anything you’ve experienced thus far. Benefits include: increased muscle flexibility, clear focus, better breathing, and a good sweaty workout without a body beat down.
- Need additional information about this class? Contact UFM credit coordinators Samantha Lovitt, email@example.com or Erin Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office phone: 785-539-8763.
- The instructor will give all students a required consent/waiver form to sign before starting this class.
- Instructor Hilary Santana's permission is required after 03/19/2024.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 03/18/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.