- Class Dates
- 01/16/2024 to 05/03/2024
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Management In Dietetics
FNDH 560 - Class Number: 13893
Management and leadership in dietetic practice. Discussion of current issues affecting practice including human resources, outcomes management, accreditation/quality assurance, financial resources, marketing, technology and recent trends in various fields of management practice.
- Advisor permission required. Enrollment restricted to students in the online Nutrition & Health and Dietetics programs. On-campus students should contact their advisor for seat availability beginning December 1, 2023.
- Instructor Kevin Sauer's permission is always required.
- Dietetics Advisor Karla Girard's permission is always required.
- Internet access
- Co-requisite: FNDH 426 Prerequisite: Admission to DPD or CP.
- Distance Dietetics Students Only
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.