- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 12/08/2023
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Principles of HACCP and HARPC
FDSCI 690 - Class Number: 14230
A comprehensive study of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System and the Hazard Analysis Risk Based Preventive Controls (HARPC) and their application in the meat and food industries. Students will meet the training requirements under USDA HACCP and the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) for food safety.
- FDSCI courses may require a proctor when taking exams.
- Enrollment restricted to students admitted to a Global Campus (online/distance) program. On-campus students must receive permission from the instructor in order to enroll.
- Instructor Elizabeth Boyle's permission is required after 08/28/2023.
- Internet access
- Must have Junior Standing or Above
- Rec: BIOL 198 or
- Rec: CHM 110
- Junior standing
- Not open to on-campus students.
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.