- Class Dates
- 01/16/2024 to 05/03/2024
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Advanced English Speaking I for Non-native Speakers of English
DAS 151 - Class Number: 14591
Comprehension and appropriate response to non-academic discourse; development of accurate pronunciation, oral grammar, and vocabulary usage. Development of fluency. Note This is not a repeatable course. Retake rules apply when student re-enrolls.
- For classes in the ELP, students must have:
- a desktop or a laptop computer
- Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or newer operating system
- a webcam (to participate in classes and take exams)
- minimum internet speed of 500 kB/s
- Instructor Ketty Reppert's permission is required after 01/23/2024.
- Internet access
- Placement by the English Language Program.
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.