- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 12/08/2023
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
CIS 705 - Class Number: 14801
Programming language concepts, including typing, scoping, abstraction and exceptions; programming paradigms, including one or more of logic, functional, object-oriented and concurrent programming, and programming languages supporting the selected paradigms; introduction to programming language semantics; programming language design; development environments.
- This course is co-taught with CIS 505 but with higher assignment/exam expectations for graduate students. Note Not available for credit to students with credit already in CIS 505.
- On-campus computer science students must be in the BCS program plan to enroll.
- This class includes an open/alternative textbook resource. Students pay a $10 fee. The fee helps to support the creation and use of an instructor-created textbook or resources for a class.
- Instructor Torben Amtoft's permission is required after 08/28/2023.
- Internet access
- On-campus students must be BCS Program
- CIS 300: CIS 400 With a C or better
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.