- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 12/08/2023
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Concurrent Software Systems
CIS 625 - Class Number: 14592
Architecture, design, modeling, implementation, and verification of concurrent, parallel, and distributed software; aspects such as real-time programming, parallel simulation; fault-tolerant programming; grid computing, embedded systems control.
- Dr. Andresen would like to offer the course online fall 2020. The student must have a BCS or BCSCY plan to enroll in a professional program course. The course is available to graduate students MSE or MCS.
- This class includes an open/alternative textbook resource. Students pay a $10 fee. The fee helps to support the creation and use of an instructor-created textbook or resources for a class.
- Instructor Daniel Andresen's permission is required after 08/28/2023.
- Internet access
- On-campus students must be BCS Program
- CIS 450 or ECE 431; and either CIS 400 or CIS 501
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.