- Class Dates
- 01/16/2024 to 05/03/2024
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
General Organic Chemistry Laboratory
CHM 351 - Class Number: 13609
- Students will be required to purchase a lab kit at an approximate cost of $210 plus shipping.
- On campus students must receive special permission to take this course. Please contact the instructor to receive permission.
- Instructor Ryan Rafferty's permission is required after 01/23/2024.
- Internet access
- CHM 350 or concurrent enrollment
- Not open to on-campus students.
- DE only (Distance Education)
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.