- Class Dates
- 01/16/2024 to 05/03/2024
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Anatomy & Physiology
ASI 533 - Class Number: 14227
General anatomy and physiology of domestic animals.
- Enrollment restricted to students admitted to the online Bachelor of Animal Science Global Campus (online/distance) program. On-campus students must receive permission from the instructor in order to enroll.
- ASI courses may require a proctor when taking exams.
- Students will need to purchase a lab kit for this class as well as software: https://biosphera.org/international/product/3d-bovine-anatomy/
- Lab fees for ASI 533 are approximately $285.00.
- Instructor Timothy Rozell's permission is required after 01/23/2024.
- Internet access
- BIOL 198
- Enrollment Dates
- 10/23/2023 to 01/16/2024
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.