- Class Dates
- 08/21/2023 to 12/08/2023
- Delivered By
- Online Asynchronous
- Meeting Times
- Meets by Appt
- Meeting Location
- Distance Education
Accounting For Business Operations
ACCTG 231 - Class Number: 15458
An introduction to the operating activities of businesses and the roles that accounting information plays in planning, evaluating, and recording those activities. An introduction to financial statements is included.
- Not available to students outside the United States except for active American military personnel.
- Students must have a compatible computer and adequate internet bandwidth to view course videos. Smartphones and tablets are NOT sufficient to view the course videos.
- Global Campus: Class restriction - On campus students must receive special permission to take this course. Please talk with your advisor who can assist you by contacting the relevant department head on your behalf.
- Instructor Monica Woods's permission is required after 08/28/2023.
- Internet access
- Prerequisite or Corequisite: MATH 100.
- DE only (Distance Education)
- Enrollment Dates
- 03/20/2023 to 08/21/2023
- Enrollment Limit
Enrollments received on or after the first day of class may be assessed a $65 special handling fee.
Courses in Kansas State University’s new tuition and fees structure charge by program type — campus-based or online — versus by individual course delivery format. Tuition and fees rates are available at k-state.edu/costs.